What are Invesco's main strengths and competitive edge?
Each of Invesco Ltd.’s investment centers has a distinctive culture reflecting the center’s investment focus, history, location and people. At the same time, employees across the organization are united in a common mission of helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives.
Working together, Invesco is creating a unified culture across the company by acting on a set of shared business principles:
- Invesco is passionate about their clients' success
- Invesco earn trusts by acting with integrity
- People are the foundation of the firm’s success
- Working together, the firm achieves more
- Invesco believes in the continuous pursuit of performance excellence
These business principles support the benefits Invesco seeks to provide to clients:
Disciplined investment philosophy and process
- Invesco’s clearly articulated investment disciplines are aligned with client expectations and governed by diligent oversight and rigorous quality-control processes.
Capabilities to meet client needs
- A wide range of investment capabilities and delivery vehicles designed to support a variety of financial objectives
Superior client experience
- Service and support with an “investors first” mindset and a goal of providing an exceptional experience for clients.